Terms and conditions of using Coleen’s Doggie Daycare service
Please read and agree to all terms before we arrange a date for your puppy’s trial day or your older dog’s one (6 months of age and over assessment at a rate of €30)
- I ____________________(the owner) confirm to Coleen’s Doggie Daycare that I am legal owner of my dog; that my dog has not been ill with any contagious disease or condition within the past (30) thirty days and that my dog has received all necessary vaccinations.
- I understand that Coleen’s Doggie Daycare is an open day care centre I agree that my dog will socialise with other dogs and I accept the risks involved. I agree that Coleen’s Doggie Daycare are not liable for any illnesses resulting during my dog’s attendance.
- I, as my pet’s owner, agree to contact Coleen’s Doggie Daycare in advance of any daycare booking, if my dog becomes unwell or is acting out our character. I agree not to bring my dog to daycare on that day.
- I the owner, accept as final, any decision Coleen’s Doggie Daycare make in regard to my dog’s suitability for attending daycare in their centre. As dogs age, their preferences for play may change and as my dog’s owner, I accept that Coleen’s Doggie Daycare will make decisions on my dog’s suitability for Coleen’s Doggie Daycare based on my dog’s happiness and welfare. I agree to adhere by any advice I am given as to my dog’s suitability for daycare by the training team who conduct my dog’s initial assessment.
- I, my dog’s owner(s), agree to tell Coleen’s Doggie Daycare asap, of any incidents or accidents outside of daycare that may affect my dog’s suitability for daycare.
- I the owners agree all dogs must enter and leave Coleen’s Doggie Daycare premises on lead. We advise clients to use a normal dog lead, not a flexi type lead. Coleen’s Doggie Daycare accepts that while your dog may be well behaved off lead, this is a busy training centre and some of our other clients may not have the skills to deal with an off-lead dog.
- I, the owner, agree, in line with the ethos of Coleen’s Doggie Daycare, to not use or bring to Coleen’s Doggie Daycare any aversive equipment. List of items which Coleen’s Doggie Daycare feel unsuitable for pet dogs includes, choke chains, half check chains, prong collars, electric shock collars,
- I, the owner, agree to adhere to the opening and closing times of Coleen’s Doggie Daycare. Opening hours are from 8.00am and we close at 6.30pm sharp. Please note a late collection fee will apply.
- I the owner agree, to book my dog’s daycare space in advance.
- I the owner agree, to ensure that my dog is kept in good health, receives regular parasite treatments, yearly vaccinations, which are required by Coleen’s Doggie Daycare to allow my dogs continue to mix with other dogs.